We are the Northern California Regional Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) — a dynamic network that provides local networking opportunities for students and professionals working in the fields of environmental toxicology and chemistry.
Thank You for Attending #NorCalSETAC19!
28th Annual Meeting of NorCal SETAC
May 2-3, 2019
California EPA Building
1001 I Street, Sacramento
A look back:
- This Year’s Conference Theme: “After the Storm: Identifying Impacts and Making Discoveries”
- Plenary Speakers: Meredith Williams PhD, Acting Director, California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), and Kelly Moran PhD, President, TDC Environmental (Click for bios)
- Short Courses offered in Risk Communication (Full Day) and SciComm Basics (Full Day) (Click for course descriptions)
Become a Member
- NorCal SETAC Regional Chapter Bylaws
- Meet the NorCal SETAC Board of Directors
- Board Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Address: NorCal SETAC, 10 Dolores Terrace, San Francisco, California, (866) 251-5169 x1108
Mission Statement: SETAC is a not-for-profit, worldwide professional organization comprised of individuals and institutions dedicated to the study, analysis and solution of environmental problems, the management and regulation of natural resources, research and development and environmental education. Our mission is to support the development of principles and practices for protection, enhancement and management of sustainable environmental quality and ecosystem integrity.